Sunday, January 3, 2010

The weekend cometh to an end.

Whats up everyone, Domino the weirdo king. Coming too you live from my blog once again. Well today was Sunday. I was sad to see it come and as I'm writing this, realizing that its almost over. Today was a slow and relaxing day. Not much happened and it was rather nice. And as usual, while i was out shopping ( which Friggen Ben says i do too much of ) at wal-mart, i took my third installment picture for my project 365. My comment on my post made me wonder. so you be the judge. I have to say, Last nights journey of my youtube making experience, was one i hope to not repeat, now that i know how to do it. But its done! All that matters. Also tonight, Llama80 took to the airwaves again. After a few hiccups, we were live and had a decent show. "The Burl" and Dr.A joined us for a bit and fun times were had. Like the end of this day closes, so must my writing. Along work week is ahead and being the first of the month, its never pretty. The company is making changes and meetings have been planned for this week. Wish me luck, Im off to dreamland. Until next time.......

Ya'll stay hard, keep jammin', and we'll see you...

Peace.

1 comment: