Sunday, January 10, 2010

I hate being sick

Hello everyone. Not gonna be your normal post tonight. For those who follow me, Sorry for not posting a blog for Saturday. Ive been sick with a sinus infection. So my weekend hasn't been as productive, as they usually are. For the most part, i have spent the weekend sleeping and relaxing in bed watching tv. And for our fire dept, it was also a crazy weekend. Two house fires in a 24 hr time frame. Both houses a total loss. But the good thing was no lives were lost. Losing property is one thing. Loss of life is another. My thoughts and prayers go out to both families. I would also like to apologize for the mix-up on my project365, but i have explained why. Work starts back up again tomorrow. So off to bed i go. Untill next time....

Ya'll stay hard, keep jammin', and we'll see you.....

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment