Tuesday, January 12, 2010

sick in more ways than one


Greeting everyone, Domino coming to you once again, to tell you about my day. Where do i begin. I woke up this morning, getting ready for work as i usually do, when in the shower it hit me. I not only recieved the violent poop, but vomiting and stomach cramps to boot. NO, I'm not pregnant. just sick. Is it a normal sickness or that of a hate for something such as work or things that continually make me mad. I'm finding it harder to focus when i need focus the most. So, i stayed home and slept it off. Not that i care, so more big news came out of Knoxville today. The head coach for the TN Vols ( college football ) stepped down and took another job with USC, after only being the head coach for one year. It has and will be the top story for awhile, for at least a couple of days and quite frankly, I could care less. Was it wrong........ yes, but thats just me. So for all that care and are disappointed. This ones for you ----->
Well on a lighter side the funny parts of american idol started tonight. Hopefully talent and the right winner will prevail this season. Off to bed i go, Gotta get better and go to work tomorrow.So until next time.

Ya'll stay hard, keep jammin', and we'll see you.......

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment