Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New changes.

Today, i'm gonna fore-go the intro. I just wonder if anyone out there reads this. But like i said, i am doing this for me. Today was very interesting. My company held a quarterly managers meeting today, in Monteagle, TN........ just outside of chattanooga. Driving there today, I saw some of GOD'S true country. Mountians, mountians, and more mountians. No technology. No big city distractions. Just life living without it. Sure the iternet is nice, but give me a tent and a sleeping bag and i'll do just fine. But enough about that. Where was I? Oh yeah, meeting. It went well, being my first as a new manager. It was one of those "getting right with jesus speeches". Where the role of Jesus is played by the state director, the district supervisor, and the company president and founder. The only sad thing about today was, I actually lost my supervisor that promoted me. I was given a new one. Hope he's a good one as well. The place we had it was ok, but i hope the next one, is asomewhere else. I actually got home at a decent hour. Had dinner with the wife and watched Drew barrymore's directoral debut " Whip it ". For being a low budget film, it was pretty good. Well, its gettin late. So until next time.......

Stay hard, keep jammin', and we'll see you...

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment