Thursday, January 14, 2010

So much happening.

Whats up everyone, Domino here, lets get busy. Today was a really long day. But now as it comes to an end, I sit here writing this and pause to reflect on whats going on around us. In my world, at least whats up with me, goes like this. I wake up, go to work, and I currently am not enjoying my work. But what i realize is, that ive got it made compared to other people. Just a little over 24 hours ago, a devastating earthquake happened in Haiti. Thousands are dead and feared that more are on the way. Feeling like i do, I wish i could aid the relief efforts, but such is life and im needed here. My heart goes out to that part of the world. My prayers go to all that are directly affected by this tragedy. I laugh when i see the people that live here around me, would rather bitch and moan about a stupid college footbal coach than worry about a nation suffering from a tragic turmoil. I say this to those few...... "People, get over it. that is petty. Wake up and smell reality. These people need our help, support and prayers. Lets give it to them!" Also tonight, the FD ( fire dept. ) had its monthly business meeting. Its good to see all the members get together and discuss the prior month. The group of men and women that i respond with are a great group of people. Our dept is truly a unified brotherhood. Now i sit here thinking about the week ahead and im looking forward to the weekend. Well tomorrow is friday. getting paid and possibly getting new phones for me and steph ( motorola droid ) Off to bed. Untill next time...

Ya'll stay hard, keep jammin' and we'll see you.....

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment