Friday, January 1, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new!

Whats up everyone, its Domino again coming to you from this blog, once again. Well 2010 is here and what a day it was. The sun was shining. the air was cold but tolerable, and i was spending the day with my wife. After staying up late last night, I slept in and it felt good. We went to knoxville to spend the day shopping and running errands. We ate at a place called Brixx. Its this italian pizza place and beer joint. I wasn't impressed. But i suffered through it. We shopped the mall and went to Mckays. And as usual, i drooled at Bestbuy. Throughout the day, I twittered as usual and as some of the people i followed, were discussing a new project, I decided to try one as well. Project 365 is a concept of taking one pic, everyday, for a whole year. You can check mine out here . As i'm writing this, i feel good. I've never set goals or a new years resolution before. So saying this, as my readers as my witness. This blog and my 365 project is my goal. By doing this i feel like i wont forget and it will help me express myself. all comments are appreciated and i hope im entertaining enough to help you fall asleep at night. Until next time......

Stay hard, keep jammin, amd we'll see ya..

Peace.

1 comment: