Monday, May 23, 2011

The weekend and all its glory.







Happy Monday once again, Its me, The loveable, ever sexy, talented Weirdoking, coming to you, in the form of a blog that has inspired my brain, once again to write it down, for all to share......Whew, that was a mouthful. Bare with me, sometimes I tend to do that, and since I've been out of school so long, the grammar and english studies, have left my memory banks and i tend to do that..(see, I'm doing it again... I'll stop.)


Well, its Monday. Again. lol. And if your reading this, and im writing this, then no doubt, the rapture that was gonna take place..... Didn't. Or if it did, then we are all thats left behind. Over the course of last friday into sunday, i watched the news. Detailing of the so called even that was to take place at 6pm on the 21st. I also learned that the guy, that predicted this, well, lets just say it wasnt his first rodeo, when predicting the last days of the world as we know it. My thought on this was... What made him so special and think this through. Did he have a chance encounter with the almighty or did he smoke some dope, slip and fell in a tub, while holding a blow dryer, woke up and say..you know what, I think the world will end when i say it will. What a dumbass. But, We live in a country where freedom is pushed. Sad thing is.. this guy also had followers. People gave up everything for him. Jobs, families, friends, and probably who knows what else. I thought about him for just a brief moment at 6:01. Thats when everyone that followed him, were beating the over loving crap outta him. Lesson learned from this, I hope. Moving on, On Friday, when the coming fake rapture was getting all the attention. Something happened to a legend that should have gotten more that that did. The wrestling world, lost a true icon. Randy " The Macho Man " Savage, was killed in a car wreck after suffering a heart attack. I can remember watching him is matches and seeing him on commercials. He, in my opinion, was a legend, a true show stopper and great performer. You will be missed. Next and finally on my list of topics from this weekend, Yesterday on sunday afternoon.


Mother nature, again unleashed her fury, on another town. A masive tornado ripped through Joplin Missouri and devastated it and surrounding areas. At the time of me writing this post, 89 was the death toll and it was probably gonna climb in munbers. My heart and prayers go out to all those affected and those who lost someone. There are efforts being made to show some support. You can get to it here, if your willing or wanting too.















This weekend was sure full of surprises, upsets and turmoil. I wonder whats in store for the upcoming week. Stay tuned and thanks for reading and enjoying. Untill next time...


Ya'll stay hard, Keep jammin', and We'll see ya....


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment