Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday and the day after.









Greetings once again everyone, its the Weirdoking blogging to you, and wishing everyone a good hello. Its monday. Blah. The day that everyone dreads. The day that the coffee consumption is used the mosy, unless your a java junkie ( i know a few). It a day that we all refuse to get out of bed to start yet again, another week of pain and suffering in our jobs. I guess for me, my job is ok. I mean i wouldnt be writing this and playing on twitter and tumblr, if my job didnt allow it. thank god for technology. The only thing i hate about my job is the pay. And who dont. We all probably think that we are overworked and underpaid. Our goldmine is out there. When we find it we just know. Well with that being stated, yesterday, of course we all know was Mothers day. I want to take time out to say to my Mom, Is, "Thank you for everything and making the man i am today, without you i wouldnt be here." And to all the mothers and gaurdians that take care of children, I say thanks. To all the hot moms and woman, I say thanks! And im just curious when they will have a happy milfs day. A seperate single day to call out and appreciate all thing milfs. There are a few on my list. And im sure there are a few on yours. As for the rest of this week, i dont see anything crazy coming of it but will post accordingly. Thanks to all who read and comment.


So until next time......


Ya'll stay hard, Keep jammin', and we'll see ya.


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment