Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lend me your ears and breast!





Hello folks. Its the Weirdoking, coming to you, in the form of a blog, delivering a public service announcement, in the only style i know how. My style. Every Wednesday, the fine folks of twitter i follow, promote #Boobie Wednesday. A way to promote Breast Cancer Awareness, among women and men alike. And thats what some men dont realize. Cancer, doesnt limit itself to one sex or one body part. It can happen to us men as well. In our breast. Go ahead guys, laugh it up, for those that dont believe it. Its true. Well anyway, enough about the stupidity in some men, back to the subject at hand. On Boobie Wednesday, The girls of Twitter ( And no, its nothing like the girls of wal-mart), change their avi pics to pictures of their boobies, cleavage, or erotic nipple shots. For me, Seeing boobs, is always a plus. But as is, this subject has a deeper meaning. Please. To all my friends. Guys and girls alike, please have an exam done every so often. I have lost friends and loved ones breast cancer. And not just limited to breast, but in other places. I have come more recently close to a bunch of people who read my blogs as well as who follow me on twitter. I hope someday to meet each and evry single one of you in person, and not in a way of throwing flowers and greiving over your grave. While i may joke and offer my services to do breast exams on the ladies. Please take me serious when i say, " HAVE YOURSELF CHECKED !!! " Breasts are beautiful, but your lives are worth so much more than a pound or two of fat and flesh or even death. Does this look sexy. To me, it does. you wanna no why? Because she is still alive to share her life with her family anf friends. She can share her story and put awareness into everyone she meets. I hope, my writing hasnt offended anyone or scared anyone. I love each and every one of yall.

Until next time.. Ya'll stay hard, keep jammin, and we'll see ya!


Peace.




3 comments:

  1. This is a great post and I could not agree with you more Domino! You would think that by now, with the KaZillion of dollars given to Cancer awareness we would be that much closer to finding a cure.

    Until then the biggest step we can take to being a survivor is being preventative. Catch it before it catches you.

    Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, but seriously? I think the vast majority of chicks who do Boobie Wednesday just to show off their cleavage and look at others. Cheers Dub!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda agree with you Matt-Man. Either way, i like it. lol

    ReplyDelete