Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New year new me bullshit.....nope just me.

So.......2019. Need I say more. 5 1/2 years. Alot happens. I got married. I have a daughter. I've lived, laughed, and loved. I've cried and learned. I've learned to cry. In the past I've said I would blog and write. But I falter in the end. But after 2018, I feel as the words need to be shared and passed on to those who might read it. 2018 saw a depression that I truly thought only existed in dreams or movies. I found myself through tragedy and truly learned to appreciate what I took for granted most......my life and the people in it. No I didnt die, but i realized, theres more than just that. I'll tell more of my big ordeal in the next coming days. Im writing to fulfill what I want to do.....blog daily for a year. Times ticking.....its 1153pm lol. Yes im that kind of person. So heres to a new start. Not really a new me, just a new outlook. Happy new year to everyone.....

So until next time.........

Yall stay hard, keep jammin, and peace!

Theweirdoking
(Barry)

No comments:

Post a Comment