Saturday, January 5, 2019

Well crap!

Good early morning or evening......however it may unfold for you. I hope the first week of the new year is been kind. So reading my last post and you seeing the date, and by my title.....yes. I have blogged daily like promised. Im human. But here I write and I promise not to abandon you like I have in the past. Since I last posted, not much has happened. I have finally started back to work. Not working has really put a damper on things. Money got tight but we endured. Hopefully now with my return to the slave trade of the common man, things will improve. Still in the cast. I go to the doc on the 11th to get it removed and start the next phase of my healing. Leg boot and cross fingers.......walking. during this time, I've learned the simple things is what I miss most. Walking! Im scared to but anxious. And with upcoming projects looming around the corner, I want to be somewhat  more confident in walking, just to make life easier. In sporting news, the nfl playoffs get started later today. My favorite team (Dallas Cowboys) and the Houston Texans have their wildcard games today.  So while working I'll be watching. Lol getting paid to watch football......shhhh.  im sure your still pondering and wondering waiting to find out how I broke my ankle. I promise the tale is coming. It's late and minecraft on the 360 has kept me up yet again. My bed is calling

So until next time.

Yall stay hard, keep jammin and we'll see ya.....

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment