Sunday, June 16, 2013

Year gone bye.....new start

Well hello there...........

Its me theweirdoking, attempting once again to write out what i say, do or feel.......blogging. harder than it look. I have the attention span of a gnat. No comment, lol. The usuallife happenings have gone on. But since my last post over a year ago, alot has changed. Currently on this sunday morning, i sit here on the bed at rachels grandmas house, in houston.....whoa, did i say a girls name. Yes, i did. Back in july of 2012, i met a truly amazing woman. And know amost a year later, weve moved in together, gotten engagaed and as of next week, we are moving back to her hometown of houston texas......thats right.....the armpit capitol of texas lol. I wont go into too much detail on our dating and reasoning on moving, just know its been a great ride so far. I also recently got a new job. Ive parted ways with MI and im now working for gaurdian ems. Loving it so far and its only getting better. Yesterday we signed papaerwork on our new apt in webster......a two bedroom.......yes ill finally have my man cave lol. This next week will be crazy. From still training on my new job which will transfer me to houston as well as finishing up packing to move on saturday 6/22. Moving to houston in my mind is really something im ready for. Im ready for a change of venue. While dallas is home, im just finding out that its not me....dont get me wrong, i could feel the same way about houston, but im thinking its for the better. Dont worry, ill still visit. Ill be closer to the beach, water and crappier baseball teams lol, which means cheaper tickets. Also while sitting here, writing this, usuing no grammer, i reflect on today......fathers day.......another day to me.......i wont rant much. To the father ive never met or known, i hope all is well.... to those that stood up and took his place, i simply say thank you in all you do. So that me and my life in a nutshell at this point. Ill try not to be so distant lol.

So until next time....

Yall stay hard, keep jammin, and will see ya....

Peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment