Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Full circle


What's up everybody, and I bet your thinking, who is this stranger. It's me, the weirdo king, coming to u once again, after a long absence from the blogging world. A lot has happened since my last post. A divorce. Yes we finally finished seperation. It was for the better, I see this now. And the only other thing is that I traveled 828 miles and relocated back home to Texas. And I have to tell u, the transition at first was rough but, all is right with the world now. Since getting here, I have gotten a car ( a man ain't a man without wheels ) a job ( a man ain't a man without money ) and I couldnt be happy. Both holidays have come and gone and the end of the year and the fresh start of a new one are just beyond the horizon. God how this year flew by. But I'm ready for it to be over. What's in the past, is just that. Yes. They are memories that I will remember and were a big part of my life. But that chapter is over and its time to right the new pages of my life. More recently, I have found a very special person to add to my life. So far, its been a great addition, and I'm glad to have this person I'm my life. I'm falling for her more each day and she feels the same. February can't get here soon enough. But I'm not going into details. A gentlemen never tells. I want to take this time to tell her how special, she is to me. She means the world to me. I love her very much. I also want to thank my friends that have helped me along the way. Without Yall, in not sure where I would be today. Am I rambling? Sorry if I am. And if your reading this and tissues are being used, then I'm sorry. Wasn't my intentions. If you've just joined my blog, then welcome. I'm crazy and off the wall. And I use this platform as expression, as well as my other blog. I have posted links in earlier posts. Thanks to all who read and care and or post in support. I love u all.

So until next time.........

Yall stay hard, keep jammin, and we'll see ya!

Peace.


1 comment:

  1. Well, some of that certainly is news! Kudos to you King!

    ReplyDelete